Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Week of December 2

In my evolution lab we are preparing for the "Great Debate.” Our class will be split into two groups, with one group representing those supporting the current scientific views on evolution and the other group representing those supporting creationist views on the issue of evolution. We have been assigned literature to study for the debate which will be scored based on substantiated arguments. I am not sure which side I will be assigned to, but it should definitely be interesting. We also have our fourth and last lecture exam of the course in a few days so I'll be busy studying much earlier than usual this week. We received guest lectures on topics such as phylogenetic trees (with an emphasis on fungi) and evolution related to morphology (with an emphasis on reptiles and especially lizards) last week, so the range of material might make it challenging.

I have recently finished my forest ecology paper on how urban forestry can affect the air quality of dense metropolitan areas! I am waiting to receive the draft back for edits, but I am very happy that one of three of my papers is nearly done. There will be student project presentations in class this week and that will conclude the course for the semester.

I have finished my research for my international security and US-Latin American relations papers, so I just have to put the time in to write them! Hopefully I'll be able to put together a draft by the end of the week and then I can meet with my professors to receive any recommendations. I've learned that utilizing professor office hours to review your work before submitting a paper is a great advantage. Can't wait to be done with this week! December always goes by like a blur given how busy things can get...

7 comments:

  1. My essay writing must be about a technological controversy, however i have not a clue what one to select as i have no idea anything at all regarding the subject! i was thinking about undertaking a thing with regards to laboratory try things out, could you give me ideas concerning just about any scientific views discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just what I was looking for and quite thorough as well. Thanks for posting this, I saw a couple other similar promptessay posts but yours was the best so far. The ideas are strongly pointed out and clearly emphasized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are several colleges where one can be given a good training for any sanity job. Another thing will most likely always become paid for as the primary goal this type of job not merely online psychiatric nurse practitioner programs concern along with the basic experience intended for human being proper care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the very 1st, I’d favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can't discover any associated web websites connected to this matter. http://www.iessaywriting.net/How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post for reading. http://www.online-essay-writer.org/ I am grateful for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post contains very interesting information for me. http://www.online-essay-writer.org/ I'll definately recommend it to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always visit your page. http://online-essay-writer.org/ There are many interesting facts.

    ReplyDelete